December 2019 – District 6 Updates
District 6 Yard Sale!
• Saturday, December 14th in Sherman Oaks
• Donate your stuff!
SOBER Feast 2019
• Tuesday, December 16th at the Granada Hills meeting location
• Potless Potluck, Suggested Donation of $5
Attend a Meeting
• Monday’s Newcomers meeting in Sherman Oaks encourages you to attend!
• Wednesday’s Rowing Like Hell meeting in Sherman Oaks invites you to join them and experience their updated meeting format!
• Our Thursday Step-Study meeting, also in Sherman Oaks, encourages all to visit their meditation and step-study meeting!
• New meeting in Santa Barbara! Wednesday nights at 8 PM
• Saturday’s Women’s meeting, Her Dreams Went Up In Smoke, now begins at 4 PM
• Wednesday’s Santa Barbara meeting is having a holiday Potless Potluck on December 11th at 7 PM!
2020 Convention Committee Service Oppurtunities
• Publicity Chair • Events Chair
D6 Yard Sale – Saturday 12/14
7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
4237 Sunnyslope Ave., Sherman Oaks
We need your donations!
• Clothes • Furniture • DVDs • Games • Kitchen Items • Baby Stuff • Electronics • Anything Else!
To donate, volunteer or for more information contact LB 818-795-9332
Grab the flyer!
SOBER Feast 2019 – Tuesday 12/17
- Kitchen will be available to reheat food from 6:00 PM
- $5 suggested donation
- Ample parking located in the back of the church!
- Here’s the flyer!
2020 Convention Registration is Open!
- $109 a night for either single or double occupancy
- Add a third registered guest to your room for $20 a night, add $15 per night if a rollaway bed is requested
- Breakfast is included for each registered guest!
Plus, parking will be free of charge for all attendees of the Convention.
Click here to book through our hotel’s secure site and get our special rate!
More convention details to come, including schedule information and activities!